LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hard work

When I started this blog, the whole point was to tell stories about my shoots. It had seemed like funny things were always happening. I was getting kicked out of places or I was told these funny stories. I don't know how I well I have been keeping my part on this blog. I post photos. But the stories are rarely there. I'm sorry about that. I hope to do better with that. I have decided to stop talking about taking the next step, ie. submitting photos to magazines, and to actually do it. I feel like I need to re-read how to do all of that. But I've already submitted to two mags. We'll see if this is fruitless or fruitful.

I have a shoot today. I'm excited. I don't like going too long without shooting. It's the first "official" shoot of my series. I will meander my way over to West Hollywood and meet this dude at his house. Yeah I know. I shouldn't be meeting people at their homes. But I actually do that more than people know. If I get kidnapped at least I died doing what I love right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment