LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Evil seaweed

Overcast, kind of breezy, but not really cold-that's what I call perfect shooting weather. The sun always makes things complicated. It causes shadows, makes people squint. You should think, overcast, kind of cool, that people wouldn't be on the beach. Yeah, so not the case. Today was relaxed and natural shoot number 2. Today's shoot felt harder than yesterday's. I don't know why. I know I got some usable photos. Maybe it was all the walking in the sand or the fact that I'm not sleeping well.



My shoot today consisted of:

Sand in my shoes
Screaming after stepping on old seaweed covered in flies
Shooting on swings
Watching people climb ropes
and swing and flip
thinking wow I wish I could do that
Walking under the pier
Hearing the sweaks of the roller coaster
Hoping the wood is strong enough
Meet the model's friend who is traveling on his motocycle
Wishing I was going someplace interesting
Shooting in a back alley
Managing to not buy anything at urban or forever
Spending time with fellow Texans from SA

No comments:

Post a Comment