LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lady, put away your gun

It's 9am. You are standing outside a house, it doesn't have the right number. You walk around, oh there it is. You walk up to the door. Knock. Wait a few seconds. It opens. Standing in front of you is a guy only wearing boxers. What would you do?

I asked my friend that earlier today. She replied back "I'd imagine, I'd tell him hello."

Welcome to my Marlon Brando inspired shoot. I wish I could have had wardrobe. A dude all wearing a tight tshirt, a fabulous motor cycle jacket, while stradling a motorcycle. So lovely. Needless to say, even without wardrobe and lighting making it difficult for me, I think I got some lovely shots.

At the end of the shoot the guy told me that I was the first person to shoot him with his clothes on. You know, he's not the first person to tell me that. Maybe I'm doing things backwards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment