LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For now

It's one day later from my first model experience. I don't know if being in front of the camera has taught me all that much. Apparently I'm a "natural" in front of the camera. Whatever that means. I do know those first 5 minutes were the worst. I will be kinder and more directive for the first 5 minutues to all of you guys. When you are standing there, the camera is looking at you, and all you can think is, now what? I will try to tell you what. I got to meet some nice folks and it turned out to be a decent time. =) When I recieve the photos I will make sure to post some.

Two days ago, I did my fourth shoot with Jenie. We met at Elysian Park. I've never been there and all I knew about it was that men will cruise for other men there. That it's sketchy and dangerous. That early Sunday morning, it was nothing like that. Esme drove us around it, it kind of winds round and round. Such gorgeous city views from all around from downtown to Highland park area. I was like wow. I would love to just sit and swoon over over the views one day. It was a cold morning, but Jenie braved the cold to get some good photos. I will post some sneak peaks later this week.

All of you in good old Louisiana, celebrate some Mardi Gras for me. Laissez le bon temps rouler!

No comments:

Post a Comment