LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A first

I'm sitting here in my room folding laundry trying to think through all the things I need to bring tomorrow. What is tomorrow you ask? Well, it's my first ever photoshoot. I know you just said what? Ashley, you shoot all the time. Yeah, behind the camera. Tomorrow I'm going to be in front of the camera. I'm not the type of girl who likes attention or who even wants the camera pointed at her. In fact, I normally freeze up and act all weird when the camera is pointed at me. I'm trying to keep my mind open and to hope this experience isn't awful. Haha. My friend told me that it's a chance to get some good pictures of myself. So in the least, I will hopefully get some good photos of myself. In the most, I'll show myself that I can do things that I never even considered doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment