LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Film Noir

I've learned that it's hard to put together a shoot when you are 1300 miles away. Between texts, emials, and phoone calls, it got put together. There were times I wasn't sure. Esp when 2 hours before the shoot, the mua called in sick. I was like ahhhhh. But it worked out. The replacement MUA did a fabulous job. The model looked stunning. In the midst of my dad's very messy house, we managed to do a 100% natural light shoot. Using windows and doors as light sources. Thanks to my low light lens. I think we got some fabulous photos. Watching really bad 80's movies (ie. jaw: revenge and 3 o'clock high), we put together a film noir shoot. I've never done that before and it turned out to be fun. Just the whole look came together fabulous. I can't wait to see the finished results, you know, once I actually go through the photos and start to edit them. So until then, stay tuned. =)

As always I'm putting together more shoots. Follow on Facebook for more up to date updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment