LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Monday, September 19, 2011

The funny faces of Vanessa aka What would Stevie do.

Imagine standing outside on a side walk, staring at three doors, trying to figure out which one is the right one. When I see the famous photo. Then I'm like duh. So I walk in. There's the model. A mixture of nervousness and excitement. She says, I want to do a shoot inspired by Stevie Wonder. Which in her world means wearing sparkly clothes and sunglasses. We walked around town with one motto, what would stevie do, and then mostly did the opposite. There are only so many poses a blind man who plays the piano can do. Sometimes she was a secret agent, other times she was a california girl. All in all, she did well for her first photo shoot.

Little story to tell: So there I was taking photos of Vanessa in a partially empty parking lot with these really cool graffiti walls in Hipster ville. Vanessa was wearing her brother's lime green jacket and his girl friend's sparkly skirt. This dude comes up to us with a video camera. He's like hey, would it be cool if I filmed you. We were like okay. Later on, I asked him what it was for. He said he was doing a horror movie about Hispters who get murdered for being Hipsters. Haha. So maybe we'll be in a little short film. Either way, it's a pretty cool story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment