LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time to go

I walked up from the esculators. Look around. Yes, I was at the right place. The kodak theatre. I sit down. I still have 15 mins until I have to meet the model. I call my mom. Then I sit and eat a white chocolate chip cookie. I notice this girl sitting next to me. My only thought is, I told the model I'm a tall black girl, and she's a tall black girl. Now he's going to have to guess which one of us it is.

A few mins later, she turns around, asks if she can use my cell phone. I tell her no at first. I mean I don't know who she is. What if she wants to steal my phone. Then she starts talking to me. Says she used to live in Houston, now she's here in LA, trying to became famous. Like we haven't heard all of that before. At least she was nice though. I gave her my card. Never know, she may use it. If she stays in LA. An older man from Vienna talked to us too. Wanted directions. Finally, my phone rings. It's the model. Time to go. '

Walk around until I find him. Cut up capris, white v-neck, blue trucker hat. Time to go shoot. We saw juggalo's and girls crying and sketchy homeless people. I guess it's all in a day's work in good old hollywood.


****A another photo from my around the world shoot****

No comments:

Post a Comment