LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Friday, September 17, 2010

"I won't fall apart"

I have two shoots coming up this weekend. One of them, I've been working on for the last several weeks and it has taken alot out of me. Just in the organizing and getting everyone together. Sometimes I think I need an assistant just to deal with all the different aspects of photoshoots. My shoot that's causing me some stress is based on this video:
http://www.nylonmag.com/?section=article&parid=5019

I just love Savannah's style in this video. I want to thank the fabulous Andi for letting us use her apartment for this shoot. That was really awesome of her!

My shoot involving boys will take place tomorrow in Pasadena. I'm not even sure exactly what all we are doing, but I'm hoping it's as fun as the Downtown Alley shoot. It will involve the same boys, so hopefully it'll be as fun. Now if I can just drive by all of my favorite stores in that area.

Ladies and Gents, be on the lookout for new photos!!!

Oh and i have another night time shoot coming up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment