LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tell the words to come out

All week, I've kind of felt like this shoot was doomed. The model cancelling, having such a hard time finding another one, just little things happening. Even with not being able to use the clothing designer. It just all kind of worked out. For example, walking to Ms. Andi's house, I told the MUA well, if the clothes don't work out, maybe I can buy some from the girl at the yard sale. And would you know it, two hours later, I was running up to her, asking her how much they cost, and nine dollars, two dresses, and one vest later, we had clothes. Ms. Andi also just happened to have a vintage couch delivered to her house at the perfect time to be used in our shoot. Not to mention, her apartment has roof access. I was like wow. It's all coming together. Sometimes, things just work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment