LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Friday, January 11, 2013

Trespassing.

Last weekend, Scipio and I met at the same place where we had our incident a few years ago.  What was that incident you ask?  Well, Scipio was like, oh I found this really awesome location.  He forgot to mention you had to trespass to get to it.  Okay.  It was the weekend, people weren't really around.  So we hopped the fence, it's not like it's the first time I ever did that.  Photographers will sometimes do a lot to get a good picture.  Scipio is taking his lovely time getting ready, which he does, and the next thing we know some man is yelling at us that he has a gun and is going to shoot. 

Yeah.  That totally happened.

What did I learn from that?  I don't care how amazing you are, I will not trespass.  I don't need a repeat of all of that drama.

This time around, we didn't trespass.  This time around we stayed outside of fence and made do.  We managed to get decent photos.  So see, sometimes following the rules isn't so bad.  Well, at least when you are in Compton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment