LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Monday, January 21, 2013

Do you belong to a song?

I've belonged to lots of songs, one of the major ones from the past 6 months has been sweater weather by the Neighbourhood. One day while driving up the mountains to work and listening to the song on repeat, I realized I wanted to do a shoot, based on the words to the song. Orginally, I was going to do the shoot in Houston and it was going to be based much more on the lyrics. But for some reason, I actually watched the music video, and my plans changed. I loved the video. So instead I based my shoot on the video. Beach. Boy. Girl. Loving. Longing. Leaving. Sweaters (well Cardigans). I'm excited for you guys to see the finished product. It'll be a few weeks. So stay tuned...Until then, belong to a song.
Sweater Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment