LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bk/Chelsea

For those of you who don't know, I did a shoot last weekend with the lead singer of Beverly Kills, Robyn Troup. The shoot took place in the Art's District. I've shot there alot in the past. There is just so much wall art around there. The crappy thing, was the bike police who told us we needed a permit. Argh. But hey, he told us we had 30 mins to shoot, 30 mins turned into over an hour, but hey, who was counting? Haha. This is a little behind the scenes shot. I like it b/c they just looked so cool walking down the street.


So this is Gbemi. We did a super quick shoot while I was in Houston. It was over 100 degrees, humid, and I thought i would die of heat exhaustion. Needless to say, I wasn't at my best. But we still got a few good shots, and that's all I ever ask for. I apparently liked the photos where she was looking over her shoulder.



No comments:

Post a Comment