LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Friday, April 15, 2011

new series

After having more the more than usual amount of cancellations, I have decided that I am not doing any bigger shoots right now. The last minute cancels bum me out, plus I do all the prepration for what feels like nothing. So I am going to start a series of more relaxed, chill shots. I don't know how they will turn out. I'm mostly asking males to shoot b/c they tend to flake out less than girls. We will see. I'm not holding my breath about anything much b/c my life has been filled with lots of let downs lately. I need to continue to figure out what I want out of photography. All I know is that I feel this need to take photos. I will do some more editing this weekend. So stay tuned... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment