LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brittany Outfit #3







The final outfit. It may look like two different ones b/c she was wearing her furry vest for half of the time, and the other time she wasn't. This look came from a photo I saw of another model, Brittany said that she had clothes similar so viola, the look was made. The one was harder to shoot than the others. The lighting wasn't working for me, but I really do like the way the bark contrasts with the white. I think it's lovely. =)
As of this moment I don't really have any upcoming shoots. I've been emailing people, but I haven't gotten much response. So I guess I'm forced to take a break. I will use this time to come up with ideas and of course maybe go to shows. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend. Weather here in LA is warm and sunny. I hope you are as lucky!






No comments:

Post a Comment