LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sentimental

It was a beautiful day. How could it not be? It was the first truely warm weekend in months. I get to the park, there are families out enjoying the day, it was a perfect day for the shoot. Now I will admit, I had some trouble getting in the feel of this shoot. But once we found the little green patch of grass, things started going much better. The model was a chatterbox. I bit of a nervous chatter box, but nice. Sometimes I get so tired on these shoots. It's like you walk around and you are trying to use your creatively to get a good shot, it's like you only have this one to two hours to do it. Sometimes everything works out, and you get beautifulness. Other times, I just feel disappointed. I don't know if it's a good thing or not, this feeling that I have that I'm never quite good enough. The model was a newbie, so that's always more work, or it takes more time for the models to get a hang of it. I did get some good photos that I like. To me that is all that matters. I want to create a good time for the models. Where they can feel comfortable and express who they are and I can try to capture that on camera. It doesn't always work, and sometimes personalities clash. But I do always try.

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment