LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Monday, April 5, 2010

Anais

I didn't feel good. The wind was blowing every which way. Needless to say, I'm not sure how much I truly remember about this photoshoot. The model was nice. She's an activist for model's rights. She wants to put on workshops to prepare the new model. I actually think that's a good idea. There are alot of creepos out there, not to mention alot of scams, and I think models should be informed, as well as photographers that are just learning the ropes. It's not good if you have to learn the hardway.

Because it was a windy day, I had real difficulty with my reflectors and keeping it on the spot where I wanted it. I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to depend on my reflector more. I needed it though b/c the sunlight coming in through the trees was messing up the lighting. So the shoot went alright. Saw some random dogs, all huge, which I could have done without. No snakes though. Thank god. Last summer, we ran into a rattler, and let me tell you, that wasn't all that fun. So here's a photo from that shoot.

Anais

No comments:

Post a Comment