LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Sunday, September 23, 2012

It started with a whisper

Do you ever see glimpses of different futures?  I make one decision and one possibility disappears, but another five appear.  Sometimes, glimpses of these futures pop up in my head, and I wonder if it would be a good idea to jump in or wait it out in case something better appears.

It's amazing how one decision can lead to so many differnce possibilities.  Some of the possibilities have been beautiful.  This weekend was full of the outcomes from different stories and paths. 
Yesterday, I parked.  Looked around.  Hills and houses.  Looking through a gate, see a tennis, court, a fountain behind a gate.  Text my friend while walking down the curving road.  Reading house numbers.  Stand look around.  There.  A road.  Walk down the road, no, wrong address.  Look some more, walk around the corner, read the numbers.  Finally.  Right place.  Stand at the gate, hmm, press a bottom.  Tell them who I'm there to see.  Watch the gate open.  Walk down the driveway and through an archway.  Let the shoot begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment