LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ben

Vacation.  What a magical word.  All week, it's been no work. And let me tell you, I haven't had time to be bored.  Between 3 diffrent photo shoot, one that lasted like 12 hours, three different shows, the highlight seeing Go Betty Go again after 2 1/2 years, short shopping sprees, daily naps, reading two novels, and catching up with Secret Life, I'd say now that my vacation is half over, it's definitly been a success.  I may not feel rested, but I've had a good time.

I shot Ben at the legendary Venice Beach-at the actual beach.  Legendary in the sense that I love that beach. Not just for the people watching.  But it's a short walk to Abbot Kinney, and there are so many places to shoot.  It's like a photographers dream.  I've done more shoots there than I care to count.  Ben is from Vegas.  It was his first time at Venice.  I told him I wanted to do an UO inspired shoot.  He didn't disappoint.  For being only 16, he posed to his fullest.  He has a unique look, and it was cool to be able to capture him.  Enjoy his photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment