LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2012

So much of my energy for 2012 has gone to my Music is Power group at work.  It has been this empowering and life awakening experience for me.  It has made me realize that I can want more and actually be willing to fight to get it.  Plus I have been lucky to have been able to see some of my favorite musicians come in and experience my group.  The rest of 2012 has gone out studying for my (stupid) licensure exam.  So many Saturdays have come and gone with me trying to put all of this info in my poor tired head.  I'm writing all of this because unfortunetly, I haven't been able to invest as much as I want into photography.  I just don't have the time or the thought space.  I do want to thank all of your for still reading this blog and following my journey. Photography will always be a passion of mine and as much as possible, I want to go out and shoot, shoot, shoot!  There are more shoots and hopefully more adventures out there for me.  I will keep you updated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment