LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A beautiful beach day

Scipio and I did a shoot out at Manhatten beach on Friday. It was one of the best time I ever had with him. I don't know if it's because I'm at a different point in my life. Just trying to enjoy whatever I can. The day was just so pretty, the view was just so pretty. I think I could have just sat out there staring at the water for hours. It's nice sometimes to just spend time with someone who doesn't really know you. They can have this really different perspective of your life and maybe it's nice to live in a place, if only for a few hours, where you can seem more "awesome" than you feel. I think we got some good shots and I'll be posting them hopefully sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment