LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Monday, November 21, 2011

a friendly saturday

Saturday was a day full of cold breezes and clouds sneaking into the horizon, getting ready for the Sunday that would full of rain. I wouldn't say it was the perfect day for a photoshoot, but some days are just like that. Just like in regular life though, the show must go on. This was a pretty simple shoot. My friend had just wanted some updated photos of herself, so we met up at my place. She put on her make up, did her hair, and we went through her clothes. We drove over to a local park and shot away. It was really pretty, all orange leaves and fall themed. We had good conversation, which I really needed. We ended the day at PF Chang's.

I just love being able to show people these really amazing places where you can go on a romantic stroll or just hang out. It's nice that you can drive into a neighbor hood, park on the street, and then walk down a little trail to find this really pretty grove of trees. I feel that california is full of little secrets like that. It makes you want to come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment