LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Say what?

Standing around, waiting for the models to finish getting ready. I see a security guard coming. I start packing up my stuff b/c I figure I know what he's going to say. Sorry it's private property, you can't (photo)shoot here. Instead he says, you guys are lucky I didn't shoot you. I have a gun. This is trespassing. I'm like huh, gun, shoot. Why would you do that when it's obvious where standing around with a camera? I was like uh okay. The good side? He actually let us stay for a bit and take photos. I guess once he asserted his authority. I learned my lesson though. You never know when a person has a gun and is willing to use it, so don't go on other's property even if it does look abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment