LordAsh Photography- Located in Woodland Hills, CA

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Do you remember when we couldn't put it away?

I've done four shoots in four days. Talk about feeling exhausted. At the same time, I feel rejuvenated. Like I'm gotten my groove back. I feel pretty good about the shoots that happened this weekend. Not to mention I haven't done so many shoots with so many girls in a long time. It was nice. I ended the shoot today with some Baja Fresh with the model and MUA. That sprite felt soooo good going down my throat. It was a beautiful hot day with a little breeze. Perfect day to shoot. Here are some behind the scene shots I did with two of the photoshoots. Kind of like a sneak peek.

set up 2

set up

Be on the lookout for Ms. Clover Maple and Ms. Beau Dee with a 60's inspired hippi look.
Ms. Meg with a vintage school girl look.
Ms. Mila in "To Russia, With Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment